Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I got a "Beautiful Blog Award" from Brenda!


HI!
I just wanted to share this beautiful blog award that was given to me by sweet blogger Brenda AKA Love 2 Glitter. Brenda, honored that you thought of me when spreading the love!

When you receive a "Beautiful Blog Award" you must tell 5 things you love to do and pass to 5 more beautiful blogs.

1. I Love to spend time with my wonderful hubby and son...other friends and family too!
2. I Love crafting...especially cards!
3. I Love all of my online friends! I never thought it could be possible to become friends with people you have never met but believe me...it can happen!
4. I love vacations whether it be little weekend fishing trips, Colorado trips with extended family, or off to Oregon or Hawaii!
5. I love all of my pets and the menagerie of wild animals that run through out yard.

I would like to share this award with:

Yvonne
Linda
Edith
Peg
Chris

A new card friend and some dear old ones! Sorry girls...you know what I mean! LOL!


1 comment:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Well True ..... your blog definitely earns this award.... your always one of the first I check when I get time to sit back and browse.