Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, August 31, 2009

CDS "What a Pane!" :)



Hello!
This is my final sneak peek this month for "Clear Dollar Stamps". Please remember to scroll down through all of the peeks I have listed in the last couple of days! This card was made with the cute set "What a Pane!". I did it similar to the door card I posted last week. It looks like you are in a room looking out. There is even "glass" in the window!
I used Bazzill and Core'dinations cardstock and a scrap piece of DP for the "wallpaper"...sorry not sure who makes it! :(




Remember, these stamps will all be available September 1st @ the beautiful new Clear Dollar Stamp store!
Please be a sweetie and leave me a comment. Don't forget to go check out the wonderful creations the other girls have made for you to "peek" @

Lori McCroskey (owner)
Angela Thomas
Candy Fosta
Cassie Trask
Katie Renz
Kim Teasdale
Laurie Wilson - DT Leader
Linda Anderson
Linda Borneman
Sarah Taylor
Shawne Arnold
Stacy Morgan - Twinshappy
Tricia Traxler
Trudy Sjolander (yours true-ly! :)


9 comments:

Crystal said...

True this is beautiful, wow love your window and your stitching...GORGEOUS!

Lisa Lara said...

Just unbelievable Trudy/True. I just love how you made it look like the inside of a home. I love that framed sentiment. Amazing.

Beautiful Greetings said...

This is so beautiful True! I love how you did the window, complete with glass! All of your sneak peeks have been fantastic!

24hrs florist, gift flower delivery said...

Very interesting work. Keep it up!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Way too pretty! Looks just like the wall in my diningroom! LOL

Dianne said...

Very very pretty. I like the sentiment, it made me laugh.

Jacilynn said...

super cute! Love the sentiment!
x

CFLanger said...

Gorgeous as always!

Cazzy said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, found you on Inspirational and I can see why!

Cazzy x