Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog Award from Lovely Linda


I just received this sweet award from Lovely Linda.
The rules with this award are:Link it to the person who gave it to you in your post.Pass it on to seven other bloggers who inspire you.
I am really really busy so I will pick my seven another night but wanted to put this up so Linda would know how much I appreciate it!
Thanks Linda! You are always soooo sweet!

4 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Awww - thank you True, I just loving coming to your Blog - it is full of warmth and creative genius!! Your inspire so many of us!! God bless you!! {{{hugs}}}

Lesley Edmonds said...

Well worth an award. Congrats.
Lesley x

Dianne said...

This award is so cute. I don't think I have seen it before. Your blog does inspire a lot of us.

Deb said...

congrats on your fab award True, very deserving! Love your recent cards too, enjoyed having a catch up! hugs Debx